What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Click here for international buying and selling tips!
If you are considering selling you property here in the USA, please, give us a call or e-mail. We will provide a complimentary Market Analysis for your property here in California. Our RPAs are up to date with all of the latest comparables and market trends. We will provide you with a tailored marketing plan best suited for you and your property. Let us help you to relieve the stress of selling your property. If you would like to sell your property outside of California we can assist in locating a competent CRS designated real estate agent. CRS agents are amongst the top 4% nationally.
Don’t just hire a company, hire a person. Real estate is a personal service business. Expect knowledge and skill from the Realtor that you hire in areas of financing, contracts, negotiating and current marketing skills. Select a Realtor with a track record of producing results. Selling a property should not be left to chance and is not something that you let a “friend try”. Trust the selling of your home or property only to a professional. Accept nothing less than excellence.
The steps for success to selling real estate would include:
- Hire a professional
- Work with your agent to make the home desirable
- Stage it if need be
- Have a copy of your loan, tax and utility bills ready for the RPA Appointment
- Have a copy of any repair bills to property for the RPA appointment
- Offer any really good photos taken of and/or around the property (sunrise, sunsets, Spring, Fall)
- Keep the property just like a Show Home when listed
- Utilize Home Depots “6/12 months no interest/payments” to make the property truly the show place it can be
- Plan to be away from your home when showing
- Maintain communication with your agent.
Buying property in the United States can be stressful and culturally challenging. It is very important to have a licensed real estate agent/broker working for you, for your interests. Our Team at Sea 2 Sky Residences is here to help you through the process. We assist our clients not only to locate and purchase or sell property but have access to other professionals, too. We can connect our clients to:
The Buying Process consists of several steps. We have a proven system of success when working with our Buyers.
- Locate the property
- Negotiate the offer- offer accepted
- Open escrow- Send deposit to escrow officer- arrange for inspections
- The First 3 days we are able to review the Disclosure Statements provided to us by the Listing Agent from the Seller
- The first 14-17 days of the escrow is the Discovery period. This is when we conduct any and all inspections we deem necessary to substantiate the value of the property. Any discovered defects we will have an opportunity to renegotiate. This will usually be in the form of a credit back or a reduction on the purchase price
- If we are obtaining financing, during the first 14-17 days of the escrow the lender will be obtaining an appraisal by a licensed appraiser and processing all of the required documentation for the loan.
- Once all contingencies have been met the deposit is usually increased to 3% of the purchase price and the contingencies are removed in writing.
- A few days before we close escrow we will be having a “Signing” appointment with the Escrow Officer. They will have all of the docs prepared to transfer the title upon close of escrow. Remember to bring your ID with you to this appointment. You will also arrange with the Escrow Officer to transfer into the escrow account the balance of the money to close escrow
- The day we close escrow is the day you receive the keys for your new property
I highly advise you to contact us and set up a Buyers Consultation Appointment. Here we can listen to your needs and concerns and provide you with a workable solution to obtain the property you want.